Colorado Springs says “hello” to Jeuveau and “goodbye” to frown lines
Botox has a terrific reputation in aesthetic medicine, but now an exciting “newtox” is available. Jeuveau could be your ideal solution for “elevens” between the eyebrows and other dynamic wrinkles, and it is available at Perfect Skin in Colorado Springs.
Jeuveau rejuvenates faces in Colorado Springs
Similar to Botox, Jeuveau is a neuromodulator. It is injected into the skin at precise points, where it chemically interrupts signals from nerves that instruct underlying muscles to contract. As the muscles relax, skin smooths out and recovers from creases created by repeated expressions.
Jeuveau is FDA-approved for treatment of vertical forehead lines. Dr. Schroeder also uses it to widen eye aperture, treat crow’s feet, horizontal forehead lines, thin the face, sculpt the jawline/ neck, and finely nuance lips, chin, and nose. While Botox was initially developed for medical purposes, Jeuveau is designed and FDA-approved solely for aesthetic application.
- Dr. Schroeder is a Board-certified dermatologist with specialized training in aesthetic procedures. She personally performs all injectable treatments (you really don’t want anyone else doing your injections).
- Men are also taking advantage of Jeuveau. The doctor is knowledgeable in subtle differences between male and female facial anatomy, adjusting treatments accordingly.
- A Jeuveau injection session takes about half an hour.
- There is essentially no downtime – you may return to work or other activities right away.
- While you could experience minor and temporary redness, bruising, or swelling at injection sites, in experienced hands serious side effects are rare.
- In most cases, improvement is noticeable in two to three days.
- Results last three to four months on average.
- Dr. Schroeder works with a variety of neuromodulators. She is skilled at selecting the best product for your skin, concerns, and area of treatment.
- She also creates personalized protocols for skin rejuvenation, combining neuromodulators with dermal fillers and other nonsurgical and surgical interventions.
Great for “prejuvenation,” too!
Are you in your 20s or 30s and just beginning to see etched lines and creases from squinting, frowning, or puckering? A sensible program of injectable neuromodulators and dermal fillers, started early in life, can prevent wrinkles from forming. You might compare injectable prejuvenation to keeping your favorite silk blouse on a hanger, rather than letting it get crumpled in a drawer and then trying to press wrinkles out.