Lift, define, and refresh your facial contours: Non-surgical contouring with fillers
Fine lines and wrinkles are hallmarks of an aging face. Less recognized is the component of volume loss causing a loss of structural support and resultant sagging skin. At Perfect Skin Dermatology in Juno Beach, Florida, Dr. Susan Schroeder excels at revitalizing your appearance using fillers for non-surgical face contouring.
Beautiful contours await
Often called a “liquid facelift,” treatment with facial fillers is a solid non-surgical option for patients seeking rejuvenation of aging facial contours for a natural appearance. A truly versatile treatment, facial fillers offer several benefits beyond just smoothing out wrinkles:
- they provide youthful volume in key areas that have lost fat and volume over time, erasing years off your appearance.
- they fill laxity in skin and reduce jowling and hollowing that occur with age.
- they promote healthy hydration from within as well as stimulate collagen production.
- when used by a skilled injector like Dr. Schroeder, fillers can also be used to augment or lessen facial features, such as refining your jawline or making your nose look smaller by enhancing structural support and redefining proportions.
Types of facial fillers
With safe and effective filler options available, Dr. Schroeder creates a customized facial contouring protocol for each patient based on their unique needs and desired end results. Filler are specifically formulated to target certain facial areas and address specific issues. It is important to work with a dermatologist who is skilled at choosing the correct filler for your needs and using precise doses and injection locations to ensure that you achieve the natural-looking yet stunning results you desire. Some of the available FDA-approved fillers include:
- Hyaluronic acid-based fillers: Juvéderm, Restylane, and Revanesse Versa + all contain hyaluronic acid, which is a sugar molecule that naturally hydrates and plumps skin for a younger, more refreshed appearance.
- Radiesse: This filler is formulated with small beads of calcium hydroxylapatite and is excellent at stimulating collagen production for tighter, more youthful skin.
- Sculptra: Designed to smooth wrinkles from within, this collagen-stimulating volumizer made from poly-L-lactic acid is injected to diffusely build volume in deflated tissue, such as the skin around the lips..
- Bellafill: This filler contains polymethylmethacrylate microns that the body does not absorb for permanent results.
Facial contouring with fillers is an excellent option for both men and women.