Beautiful skin from head to toe: SilkPeel Dermalinfusion in Colorado Springs
Skin revitalization can be a pampering process in Colorado Springs, when it is performed at Perfect Skin Dermatology. Our skilled aesthetician suggest SilkPeel Dermalinfusion as a gentle alternative for a healthy, refreshed facial complexion, or for virtually any area where skin is troubled.
Hydrodermabrasion skin treatment as a face peel
SilkPeel skin peeling combines exfoliation with deep infusion of condition-specific serums. The patented three-in-one diamond head handpiece removes rough, dry, damaged skin cells at the surface. Gentle pneumatic suction brings skin close to the head, ensuring even treatment. It also whisks away oil and debris for thorough extraction and deep pore cleansing. Serum is simultaneously infused into clean, open pores for deep penetration.
Dermalinfusion is safe for all skin types, and is a painless option for:
- Hyperpigmentation treatment – To lighten freckles and melasma.
- Acne treatment – The pore clarifying infusion serum calms breakouts and clears skin. Dermalinfusion also improves acne scarring and discoloration.
- Photodamage treatment – The detoxifying vitamin C serum is ideal for age spots, sun spots, and rough skin texture.
- Improved radiance with the brightening serum.
- Dehydration – The ultra-hydrating serum plumps the epidermis by up to 70 percent, visibly refining lines and wrinkles.
- Stimulating healthy cellular renewal.
There is no downtime, and you see immediate results after a single Dermalinfusion treatment. Plus, it initiates natural repair and recovery processes for further improvement in texture, tone, and radiance. Depending on your skin enhancement goals, the aesthetician may suggest a series of weekly Dermalinfusions for optimal results.
Very comfortable and luxury setting , a welcoming experience. I will continue to have procedures done only with Dr. Schroeder. I found her to be kind and caring and I trust her professionalism. Everything I had done at her office has made a major improvement in my life . It is easy to feel good about going to a doctor, when everyone including the staff is kind and caring and reassuring.Conchita B.
Dr. Susan SchroederSusan Schroeder MD is a Board-Certified Dermatologist with advanced, specialized, and formal fellowship training in Cosmetic and Surgical Dermatology. She is one of a select few in Colorado with this advanced level of training. Throughout her career, Dr. Schroeder has had a keen interest in ageless skin and maintenance on a scientific level. Before private practice, she was an Assistant Professor at The University of Colorado School of Medicine, Anschutz Medical Campus and pioneered the cosmetic dermatology and cosmeceutical division. Dr. Schroeder brings a wealth of knowledge to Colorado Springs from her years of expertise. She addresses all aspects of Dermatology, from skin cancers and acne to injectables, laser skin resurfacing and tumescent liposuction. Her skills are as good-as-it-gets. Dr. Schroeder evaluates the nuances and advancements that drive this market herself, and she never waivers from cutting-edge.
Your complexion does not end at your chin. Why should your skin care?
With the Dermalinfusion body system, treatment can be adjusted from mild to more aggressive to address these areas and concerns:
- Décolletage – Fine lines, wrinkles, crepiness, and sun damage
- Back and chest – Acne
- Breasts and abdomen – Stretch marks
- Upper arms and legs – Keratosis pilaris (unsightly little bumps and dryness)
- Elbows – Rough, dry skin and discoloration
- Thighs – Cellulite (Dermalinfusion provides deep lymphatic massage while improving skin elasticity)
- Hand and feet – Extreme dryness and cracking
Experience SilkPeel Dermalinfusion in Colorado Springs, and you will be hooked on the benefits. Call (719) 421-7132 to schedule aesthetic treatment at Perfect Skin Dermatology in Colorado Springs.